Recipe from @handletheheat
• 1 1/4 cups (249 grams) granulated sugar
• 5 tablespoons (71 grams) unsalted butter
• 2 large eggs plus 1 egg yolk, cold
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 3/4 cup (75 grams) unsweetened cocoa powder
• 1/3 cup vegetable oil
• 1/2 cup (63 grams) all-purpose flour
• 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
• 1 tablespoon cornstarch
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 cup macadamia nuts
• 3/4 cup (128 grams) semisweet chocolate chip
1. Preheat oven to 325°F
2. Microwave Butter and chocolate for about 1 minute, or until the butter is
melted. (Use a microwave safe bowl) (do not overheat, the chocolate could
3. Mix in the eggs, yolk, and vanilla.
4. Incorporate the oil and cocoa powder to the mix
5. Fold in the flour, baking soda, cornstarch, and salt until combined.
6. Fold in the chocolate chips and macadamia nuts
7. Spread the brownie batter evenly into a lined 8x8 inches pan with baking
8. Bake for 30 minutes, or until the brownies are set and a cake tested inserted
into the center has moist crumbs attached. Make sure to not overbake, the
brownies keep cooking after it’s out of the oven.
9. Hold on to your tummy ! Wait until it’s cool down before cutting
10. Spread Le Caramel chocolate or sea salt caramel creams over the brownie !
11.You can keep them for about 3 days in an airtight box but we know, you won’t ;)