For the crust :
- 16 Oz Flour
- 4.4 Oz room temperature butter
- 3.5 Oz Powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 4 Oz Le Caramel Chocolate cream
- 4 Oz Strawberries
- 4 Oz Blueberries
- 6 Oz full fat cream
1. Pre-heat oven on 325°F
2. Start with the crust : mix together all ingredients but eggs to get a sandy texture
3. Mix in the egg (do not over mix) .
4. Let it rest in the fridge for at least 1h
5. Roll the dough before placing it in a tart pan
6. Bake it until golden in a 325 °F oven fro 15 - 20 min
7. Once cooled down, spread a layer of Le Caramel chocolate cream on the bottom
of the crust.
8. Place blueberries on a quarter of the pie.
9. Then lay the strawberries in stripes
10.Finish up by piping whipped cream (previously prepped) on the remaining stripes.
11. Enjoy your patriotic fruit tart !