Five Reasons to Shop Local at Le Caramel!
We all know that shopping local is good for your health, but shopping at the only place in town that produces and sells gourmet French caramels on-site is just hands-down, Fantastique!
So, today we would like to share with you 5 reasons why you should support #shopsmallbusiness and #lecaramel!
- This May marks our 10yr Anniversary in business in the greater San Diego area! We are so excited to be celebrating this milestone that we will be hosting events and activities throughout the year. We also will be promoting our limited-edition 10yr Anniversary logo!
- Le Caramel Club Punch Cards are available for in-store purchases. Buy 10 items of $5.00 or more and receive a bag of caramel for FREE!
- We have a factory showroom located at 1181 Pioneer Way, El Cajon CA 92020 and open M-F: 9a.m-4p.m. Come tour our facility to see how caramel is made and gift baskets from The Basket Corner are created. It’s a perfect way to spend a rainy San Diego day!
- Oui! We speak French! Our recipe was handed-down and studied in France. Then it was brought to America by an incredibly talented French-speaking couple, Christen and Vincent Kugener. Stop by the shop to say, ‘Bonjour!’
- We offer gourmet goodies at affordable prices. Our bags of caramel begin at $1.00 and our gift baskets—which use very little fillers—can accommodate any budget. Plus, we source our materials locally whenever possible and avoid GMO’s. By supporting Le Caramel and The Basket Corner, you also help us to support local businesses! It’s a win-win!
… to be continued. We obviously have more than 5 reasons why our caramels and gift baskets are incroyable!
#sandiego #shoplocal #shopsmall #shopsmallbusiness #gourmetfood #artisanfood #lecaramel